WotBS Implementing Character Backstory into the Campaign

emeraldbeacon

Adventurer
For your Elf Sorcerer, have you decided upon an identity for his trillith yet? If he's easy going, relaxed, and a bit playful, then perhaps you should play on his youth. Could "Innocence" be a viable trait to develop as a trillith? The idea that he would be able to instill others with a sense of calm, playfulness, and an almost naive level of trust could be interesting to use, especially how this child will be forced to face the horrors of war, and perhaps become a bit jaded in the process.

Salicus

Explorer
For your Elf Sorcerer, have you decided upon an identity for his trillith yet? If he's easy going, relaxed, and a bit playful, then perhaps you should play on his youth. Could "Innocence" be a viable trait to develop as a trillith? The idea that he would be able to instill others with a sense of calm, playfulness, and an almost naive level of trust could be interesting to use, especially how this child will be forced to face the horrors of war, and perhaps become a bit jaded in the process.
Well I did not really give it a name yet no. According to the spells we chose, it gets close to Serenity if I would have to give it a trait. But in the end I always pretty much tell him when he meets another Trillith. I pm him that he has a bad feeling or something. And soon I will give him some kind of Voice in his head. It is not that I have to really give it a name I believe. I plan to have him fully connected to his spirit by the end of the campaign and giving him someone to talk to. He is by far the youngest of the characters and plays him like a chill easy going child would be. It will be mostly roleplay in the last 3-4 books i think

Remove ads