Insight's Posting Delays

Insight

Adventurer
I would like to apologize for the slowness and delays in my PBP posting of late. As it turns out, I have just started a major writing project and I expect to spend the majority of my free time (which includes slow periods at my current job) on this new project.

That does not mean that I am ending my participation in any of the games I'm running or playing. My point here is that I wanted to let my players and GMs know what's going on.

If my latency delays any of the games in which I am a player, please feel free to NPC my character for the time being.

Thanks, everyone

Insight

Adventurer
So, I'm starting work on a graphic novel with a friend of mine who's an artist. I think that this means my time here will be fairly limited. Really, the only meaningful amount of time I can reasonably spend here anymore is when I am stuck at work. And that's only going to be for the next month or so.

What this means is that I am likely going to have to mothball my PBP games. Unless people are willing to be fairly patient. I don't know.

In terms of games where I'm a player, I will need to be replaced. I just won't be able to guarantee that I can keep up with things. I don't want to hold up anyone else's games.

If you're playing in one of my games, I'll post something in the OOC so we can decide how to move forward.

Thanks, everyone.

Remove ads