Inspiration for Epic Flesh Ooze

So, as the title suggests, what do you guys think about a giant flesh ooze made up of billions of people. I just saw a meme that outlined such a thing and I kind of got inspired.

Pretty much yeah, I was thinking of using the Flesh Ooze from old 3.5 and just adding hit dice and size categories to make it roughly a kilometer across, basically the rough mass of what all humans on Earth combined would be, if we were turned into a giant molten human katamari.

There is a Warren Ellis graphic novel called "Supergod" where a bunch of countries create 'gods' with disastrous results. In the story, China creates this mad flesh ooze called Maitreya made from hundreds of millions of people. Highly recommended.

Bootlebat

Explorer
I imagine it woudl have a lot of HD (probably at least 500 or so) due to being so big, but a relatively low CR, since it probably doesn't have any divine+ abilities(or does it?), and is mindless.

I imagine it woudl have a lot of HD (probably at least 500 or so) due to being so big, but a relatively low CR, since it probably doesn't have any divine+ abilities(or does it?), and is mindless.
I'm not sure it'll even have that many HD, but it's CR won't be that high, probably I'm guessing 120 at the max but I might be wrong

Remove ads