• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Interbellum : Crisis at Karpadia

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"Thank you for your warning Spaceport Control...we'll avoid making the fleet jumpy. We've received the landing coordinates for pad 22...Greed out."

Zane thumbs off the comm.

"Let's take her down smooth...we don't wanna draw any attention."

Shayuri

First Post
Ashlin pushes up to lean forward between the two cockpit seats and peer at the Star Destroyer.

"Did you know you could fly one of our ships clear up one of the ion exhausts of that thing and follow it clear to the accelerator assemblies in the core?" she asks no one in particular. "They're huge. Look at 'em...just three mains on a ship that size is asking for trouble. No wonder they keep breaking down."

She backs up and adds, "By the way, if we can scare up enough credits for a few spare parts, I'm pretty sure I can teach this ship of ours a few new tricks. Or...old tricks, better. Or...whatever. I'm gonna have a snack before we land. Anyone else want anything?"

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"Ass long ass it'ss not accelerating." S'Sheer answers to Ashlin's mumbling. "It'ss eashy to fly in, but there'ss no room to turn around. But a torpedo sstraigt through the sshaft iss shneaky trick." A smile creeps on S'Sheer's face as he remembers the war and the Alpha 3 Nimbus he flew with.

Shayuri

First Post
"Mm, they put baffles on the new ones," Ashlin muses. "Still. They're beefy ships."

She pauses.

"The one we're here to pick up isn't wanted by the Empire is he? Because...there's a Star Destroyer here, if you hadn't noticed."

Remove ads