Interesting site statistics

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Since March 2004, we've been averaging over a thousand new members a month. The exact number is 1084. Intriguingly, prior to March we seem to have been closer to 500-600 new members a month. I'm curious what happened in March to get peoples' attention. July was an especially big month for new registrations, with 1500 people signing up.

A year ago we averaged 1500 registered users active on any given day. Nowadays it averages 2700.

We average 55,000 new posts a month.

Crothian

First Post
Well, around March and later was the big ENnies push to make that well known. I'm not saying that had any effect but we did contact lots of places.

We also have good word of mouth (not that all of it is positive :D). Even on the non d20 boards I goto, and d20 talk usually includes "goto EN World if you want to know about that..." or something directing people here.

Chacal

First Post
Massive multiple personality disorder and several browsers open, maybe ? ;)

Or, in a desperate atempt to not raise his postcount, Crothian has decided to create disposable accounts for his
frequent short bursts of 100 posts each.

Chacal

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It was the consolidation of news page and messageboard software, Kev. Prior to March you were just counting messageboard registrations - now we count both. If we ever get the reviews page integrated, you can expect to see it increase again.

Remove ads