Invader Zim d20

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Yes, I know there's little to no chance of seeing an official d20 game based on Invader Zim (Jhonen Vasquez's cartoon that is ending it's run on Nickelodeon after 1 season), but I though I'd just ramble, anyway (and see if there are any other ZIM fans here)...

Zim would be a Small Humanoid, even though Irkans are Medium-Size Humanoids. Zim has a high Intelligence, a fair Dexterity and Charisma, but a low Wisdom, Strength, and Constitution. He'd be a Rogue/Mechanist (Dragonstar class), working desperately to achieve the Irkan Invader PrC. He'd have many rnaks in his Diguise skill (since only Dib knows he's an alien, despite the fact that his disguise fails to cover his green skin).

S.I.R.'s (Irkan Standard-Issue Information Retrieval Units) are Small Shield Guardians that actually possess minds (and, thus, an Intelligence score). Most of their skill points would go into Knowledge skills.
G.I.R. would be a S.I.R. with a Wisdom of 1... and he put all his skill points into skills like Perform (Sing [Doom song]), Perform (Dance [Dancin' Like a Monkey]), and Diplomacy [Puppy-Dog Eyes].

Professor Membrane would be a high-level Mechanist; Dib Membrane would be a 1st-level Parapsychologist (see CoC d20); Gaz Membrane would be a 1st-level Pilot (a class also in Dragonstar; comes from all the time spent with her Game Slave).

Ms. Bitters is a Medium-Size Monstrous Humanoid with equal ranks in Profession (Teacher) and Profession (Doom-sayer).

Sooo... anyone else got anything to contribute?

Moe Ronalds

First Post
Disease Infection DC Incubation Damage Cure
GERMS Read Will, 20 Instant Insanity meat

Zim's Skin
Condition Not-real Not Real Instant Green not being
skin, no an
ears alien

PS: Zim rocks. :D

JoeCrow

Explorer
Moe Ronalds said:
Disease Infection DC Incubation Damage Cure
GERMS Read Will, 20 Instant Insanity meat

Zim's Skin
Condition Not-real Not Real Instant Green not being
skin, no an
ears alien

PS: Zim rocks. :D

:confused:

...Uh, Moe? You ok?

Maybe you should slow down your caffeine intake...

Hand of Vecna

First Post
I believe that, for the first item, Moe meant something like this:

Disease -- GERMS
Infection -- Reading about the GERMS
Resistance DC -- Will save, DC 20
Incubation Period -- Near Instantaneous
Damage -- Insanity (becomes a "neat freak")
Cure -- Covering self in NASA's advanced Space Meat (or in McBeefy's napkin-based "Meat")

As for Moe's other thing... well, what to you expect from a horrible... stink-people... thing... :p

Last edited:

Remove ads