• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Invitation: E.N.Publishing Company Picnic

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Sunday, June 22nd, 2003.
Vankleek Hill, Ontario, Canada
1pm-5pm

Paintball, BBQ, fun in the sun at a private farm halfway between Ottawa and Montreal. All of our contributors and readers are welcome to join us.

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Wish I could make it Dextra, but I'll still be in Japan then. Also, my poor mother would just worry herself to death if I was in Canada at all (SARS scare), and I just couldn't do that to her. ;)

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Alzrius said:
Wish I could make it Dextra, but I'll still be in Japan then. Also, my poor mother would just worry herself to death if I was in Canada at all (SARS scare), and I just couldn't do that to her. ;)

Well, to answer to your mother and anyone else who might be having those thoughts, Vankleek Hill is a five-six hour drive away from Toronto. It's a small (read, population 2000) rural community. We live on a secluded farm about 10km outside of town, and cherish our privacy. SARS should not be a concern for anyone.
Sunburn, sleep deprivation, weight gain from so much good food, mosquito bites... that's what we need to worry about from that weekend...

Remove ads