• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iridia 23 > Junk Mail

ChristianW

First Post
Hello, everyone! I hope that you are enjoying your holiday weekend. I dropped off a bundle of envelopes today, so the new issue of Iridia should arrive sometime late next week.

September 4, 2006; Iridia No.23; Generic Fantasy/GURPS 4e

This issue features another "This, That and the Other Thing" random table. This time I present several personalities for horses. My own campaigns have always featured mounted combat and I've found that creating unique mounts has added to the quality of play. On the back page is a new addition to the bestiary I've been working on for GURPS. Weighing in at an impressive 837 character points is the treant! A treant's punch (4d+3 thr/cr) will be sure to scatter foes!

iridia23_front.jpg

iridia23_back.jpg

Iridia in .pdf
Iridia 20, as well as previous issues, are available for download in .pdf. Visit the "Issues" page at IridiaZine.net to download back issues.

About Iridia
The Iridia fanzine arrives in your mailbox as a welcome relief from utility bills and ridiculous credit card offers. Within the pages of Iridia you'll find material for current and out-of-print rpgs. I also share tips on building terrain, reviews, and other bits I think gamers will find useful. If you'd like a few copies, send me, Christian, an e-mail request at Christian@IridiaZine.net with a mailing address.

Game on!
Christian

Remove ads