• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iridia 25....a little late!

ChristianW

First Post
Apologies for Iridia getting out into the mail so late! I've been surfing every day after work, so my energies have been diverted. I broke my pinkie toe yesterday, however, so I expect I'll have some down time to get back on track.

September 18, 2006; Iridia No.25; Generic
Another offering from the "This, That and the Other Thing" series of random tables leads off this issue. This week I present eight different ways to spice up a stay at an inn. And you think your neighbors are a nuisance! On the back page you'll find The Hope Chest, an offering from Liz Rich. To the person who opens it, the Hope Chest will reveal an item far more valuable than gold. Finally, there's a brief review of the Colonel Marbles Miniatures review, which is a vidcast from England.

iridia25_front.jpg

iridia25_back.jpg

Iridia in .pdf
Iridia 22, as well as previous issues, are available for download in .pdf. Visit the "Issues" page at IridiaZine.net to download back issues.

Podcast Commentary
I've uploaded a 3.8mb .mp3 file that contains commnetary for this week's issue. Design notes and random thoughts will help flesh out this week's content. There's also an RSS feed you can subscribe to.

About Iridia
The Iridia fanzine arrives in your mailbox as a welcome relief from utility bills and ridiculous credit card offers. Within the pages of Iridia you'll find material for current and out-of-print rpgs. I also share tips on building terrain, reviews, and other bits I think gamers will find useful. If you'd like a few copies, send me, Christian, an e-mail request at Christian@IridiaZine.net with a mailing address.

Game on!
Christian

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads