Level Up (A5E) Its a miracle!

Stalker0

Legend
Had an intense session last game. My party's large camp (of several hundred people) was surrounded by the armies of 3 fey masters. The entire campaign had been the party and their people as regugees stranded in a fey world, having to treat with, as well as avoid, the whims of 6 capricious fey masters.

Well the party had finally gone 2 far (killing the pet dragon of the one of the masters) and so a temporary alliance of 3 masters sent their forces to crush the group once and for all.

The party had been trapped and through the sacrifice of one of the party members (which is now Doomed), they were able to get back to their people before the armies attacked. Debating what to do, the Cleric decides to hail mary. He is 10th level, and decides to pray for Pelor Help (Divine Intervention).

He gets the roll!!! Though I flavor it as the camp glowing with radiant light and disappearing, but I ruled it as a teleport circle that stayed open for 10 minutes instead of 1 round, giving the group a chance to move to a new location.

And so we had a miracle, and the camp avoided the fey master's clutches.... for now!

Last edited:

Remove ads