• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kennith Whitefang Seeks a Light Pather to Pick On! (Open Challenge!)

Rathan

First Post
OOC- Looking for tiers 1-5 light to fight... any takers??

Kennith Whitefang
Dark Master 1
13-22
Dark App: Foul Sprit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Sig Style: Claw
Dark Warrior: Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick, Poison Blade
Dark Knight: Signature Location: Forest, Dirty Trick, Corruption
Dark Master: Mind Thief (None Yet), Poisoned Blade
Onyx Claw: Sig Style: Claw
Yen: 2

Kalanyr

Explorer
A robed warrior slowly approaches and bows, only the luminiscent sash and the hint of wings concealed in his robes suggest that he is more than he seems. However Kennith easily recognises Kalanyr.

"Greetings youngling although I am slightly beyond those you wish to challenge I let it be know that I am still willing to fight you darkling."

Rathan

First Post
Kennither covers his eyes as not to look at the luminary......

"GAH! you are the Great Light Warrior and are FAR beyond my power.... I feel my advancement could only be hindered in fighting you..... I decline......"

Rathan

First Post
"muhahaha..... kid...I'd wipe the floor with you.... you sure you want a beatin' that bad??"

OOC- WhatKu... you sure you wanna face someone as powerfull as Kennith?? I'll fight you but I must warn you...it'll be a long shot to win this fiht for you....

shaff

First Post
OOC: Well I'm assuming since he hasn't answered, he doesn't want to face you? :p

IC:
"Well that boy must not have the guts after all, dark one. But I do, I will face you, just like ole' times. I look forward to whiping the floors with you. That is, if you have what it takes to accept my challenge."

Lorando
Warrior of Light 1

Sig Style: Dragon
Master of the DRAGON!
Powers: Holy Day, Holy Warrior, Pure Spirit, Chi Strike, Master of emotions

Record 6-6
Yen 0
Items: White Dragon

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads