Knightmares of Khorvaire

Bobitron

Explorer
Tor L'Tha said:
Zook looks around the table on kobolt and companions "seems to me that time is esential" "i vote for the keeping on" "these persons must not get there before us" "unless you Luthal need to rest" the changeling glances at the Gnoll.

"Eh. I'll be fine. I just don't want you softies falling behind." he says with a wink and a sloppy grin.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
The group finishes up their meal and gathers their equipment together, while their kobold guide claps his hands in glee.

'Yes! We are ready! Fr'seressulr awaits you! Come! Come!'

He leads the group down one of the tunnels and you spend the next hour twisting and turning down several different paths. If Druknutt wasn't so cheerful and helpful as you walked, pointing out landmarks and the like... you would swear he was trying to get you lost with the amount of lefts, rights and curves you take. Finally, the group crosses an area that Zook is able to tell is heavily trapped (but which you avoid because of both buttons and catches the kobold hits as you walk down the tunnel path), and then the tunnel opens up into a huge cavern.

You've never seen what a dragon's cave might look like... but the chiseled smooth walls, grand ornamentation, and sparkling lights tell you that this could easily be the living space of a dragon... it's that ornate. However... there is no dragon here. No dragon's horde here either. Instead... the entire cavern is empty except for a single table in the very center, with six chairs around it. Sitting in one facing you appears to be a humanoid of some type. You are too far away to get an accurate telling of what race he or she is... but you definitely know this is no dragon. Druknutt smiles wide as he sees the figure across the empty cavern, and points to the table with his hand.

'There! There he is! Please... go forth and speak to him... he awaits you! I will remain outside the cavern for you to finish. When you are done speaking with him, come out and let me know where you would prefer to go next. Please! Enjoy! Fr'seressulr wishes to speak!'

Tor L'Tha

First Post
As they crosses the trapped tunnel he bulks Luthal with his elbow "did you see the huge amount of traps this place got?" Luthal where to answer when the roof suddenly raises and both, and even all three gets surprised by the big cavern, the smoothnes of the walls, the lack of a dragon or dragon horde, the odd placement of a table and by the humanoid sitting there.

"wow! what a palce Draknut" "this is indeed a place to be pround of" Zook walks over to the humanoid "greetings!" "my name is Zook" he do not say anything more, glances at Fr'seressulr, waiting for the others to present themselfs.

DarkMaster

First Post
Kolarred slowly approaches the strange humanoid facing him.

Kolarred stays relaxed and continue to demonstrate a friendly attitute, that last year working for the church isn't completly wasted after all. How many times did he pretend that everything was under control when it wasn't.

As he approaches he introduces himself. "Lord Fr'seressulr, my name is Kolarred D'hui knight of Dol Arrah"

He waits for the strange creature to answer back.

OOC Diplomacy +14

Bobitron

Explorer
Luthal is obviously nervous and uncomfortable, looking about furtively and keeping one hand on his battleaxe. When Zook mentions the traps, Luthal responds quietly. "Yeah, let's just hope they aren't set for us when we try to come back this way."

Once they reach the chamber and stand before the figure, his nerves are at their end. He stands ready to bolt. I trust you and yer judgement, paladin, but I hope I'm not putting my faith in a bad situation...

Remove ads