[KS] The Final Countdown, 092416

Here's the first Post-Database-Disaster edition of the Final Countdown, where I go through and show you some of the gaming-oriented Kickstarters that in their final days (or perhaps even final hours). I imagine most of you are like me, often discovering a great Kickstarter that you really wished you hadn't missed out on. Well, here you go -

Here's the first Post-Database-Disaster edition of the Final Countdown, where I go through and show you some of the gaming-oriented Kickstarters that in their final days (or perhaps even final hours). I imagine most of you are like me, often discovering a great Kickstarter that you really wished you hadn't missed out on. Well, here you go -

SYNTHICIDE

Shades of Terminator, but in space. Gritty noir meets military-style action for science-fiction fans.

Countdown Clock - 11 DAYS.

LIGHTS OUT

Described as both a tabletop RPG (featuring kids with superpowers against monsters in a town with no adults and no electricity) and a "children's chapter book series," this one has charming and fun written all over it.

Countdown Clock - 12 DAYS

SANCTUARY

The tabletop/RPG hybrid trend is one I am particularly keen on. This one mixes PVP "rogue" gameplay with a steampunk setting.

Countdown Clock - 10 DAYS

DEMON GATE

Post-Apoc Fantasy is a huge trend these days. If you're one of the folks for whom it's a real draw, this is one you may want to look at.

Countdown Clock - 7 DAYS

There you go, friends. Take a quick look and see if you want to jump in before the clock runs out on these.

~SPF

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads