[KS] The Final Countdown 101616

It's a day later than I normally shoot for, but the Rocky Mountains called me yesterday, and I had to answer. It was a long, very thoughtful conversation that was uplifting and spirit-enhancing. Seriously, if you ever make it to anywhere near Denver, you need to get up into the mountains and see the world from that perspective. Oh, yeah, let's get to those Kickstarters that are about to close...

It's a day later than I normally shoot for, but the Rocky Mountains called me yesterday, and I had to answer. It was a long, very thoughtful conversation that was uplifting and spirit-enhancing. Seriously, if you ever make it to anywhere near Denver, you need to get up into the mountains and see the world from that perspective. Oh, yeah, let's get to those Kickstarters that are about to close...

VOYAGE OF FORTUNE'S STAR - 7TH SEA CRPG

It's the highest-funded tabletop RPG project in Kickstarter history. Steward Wieck's Nocturnal Media teamed up with John Wick to try and put together a heavily story-driven single-player computer RPG together for the setting. They could really use to help bringing this one into port, so if you've yearned to sail the seas in a top-notch roleplaying experience on your PC, help get the word out.

Countdown Clock - 7 DAYS

SCION 2ND EDITION

Few games about playing gods in modern times resonated as strongly as White Wolf's original Scion, and Onyx Path is bringing you a highly refined new version.

Countdown Clock - 5 DAYS

UNREAL ESTATE

Though only remotely connected to the RPG hobby, I saw this at Grand Con this year, and the folks behind it are pretty awesome people. It's certainly fantasy-oriented, and a fun game about building a fantasy city.

Countdown Clock - 5 DAYS

STAR SAGA

A sci-fi dungeon crawler - a very slick, very toy-intensive sci-fi dungeon crawler, wildly successful already, and based on a highly-praised fantasy dungeon crawl game (Dungeon Saga). You definitely want to take a look.

Countdown Clock - 5 DAYS

CTHULHU BOOK LARP/RPG

What started out as an exceptional prop project intended for folks doing Lovecraftian LARPing evolved into an eldritch horror LARP/RPG project of rather epic proportions. If you're the kind of person who wants to go big with your horror gaming, you've got to check this out.

Countdown Clock - 66 HOURS

The winds start to blow, the days grow shorter, and the warm glow of the lamp falls upon the table where you want to play games. Make sure you have the good ones coming to you.

~SPF

Remove ads

Remove ads