• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lansing,MI - Biweekly Friday Ptolus/Banewarrens D&D 3.5 seeking a player or two

Mazlo

First Post
As of 6/16/06,

I am running a D&D 3.5 game set in Monte Cook's Ptolus campaign setting. The group is currently 4th/5th level and I plan on running the Banewarrens once the party hits 6th level. The group currently has 5 players (plus myself) but it is not uncommon for one person to be missing. We play every other Friday but some weeks the game will be canceled. The group's age ranges from mid-twenties to early thirties. I have a few house rules but for the most part the game is very close to Rules-As-Written. All campaign material including house rules, hand outs, and campaign logs are available on a private group website which I can provide access to if you are interested in checking our game out. You can download the Player's Guide to Ptolus for free here: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=11959 to get a feel for the setting.

So if you're interested in a D&D 3.5 game set in Ptolus and you haven't played the Banewarrens adventure, send me an e-mail at d-a-n_DOT_f-i-e-d-l-e-r_AT_gmail.com (remove the dashes - and _DOT_ and _AT_)

--Mazlo

Remove ads