• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ZEITGEIST Layout question for ZEITGEIST - print or screen primary?

When you have an adventure PDF, how do you use it?

Rugult

On Call GM
Did Ryan forward you the finished version of Island at the Axis of the World? Holy crap is it gorgeous! Eric's knocked this one out of the park.

Yes! I can't believe how great it's looking. I'm giving the finished PF copy a read over tonight for any last edits, and my own personal gratification.

Oh, yes, it's almost done everyone :cool:

Attachments

• ZG01 Cover PF-thumb.jpg
    ZG01 Cover PF-thumb.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 208

benfromidaho

First Post
Gah, the anticipation is killing me! Seriously, though, the artwork and layout looks AMAZING! The page count for a single level adventure is pretty high too, is this something we can expect to go through the entire adventure path?

ridingsloth

First Post
You terrible, terrible monsters. ;)

This looks awesome! I'm thrilled that I'll be4 able to start my group out running this next week! I mean true, I might only have those 3 random pages to run from, but that's just going to have to be good enough! :D

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Back on the topic of formats, my PoD copies of the Player's Guide arrived today. They look gorgeous!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    589.9 KB · Views: 185

Remove ads