• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter [Legendary Games] The LEGENDARY PLANET Kickstarter is coming!

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
We like producing games for different kinds of gamers, and I just wanted to share a really neat compliment from one of our fans, who just jumped on board for the Legendary Planet Kickstarterhttps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/legendarygames/legendary-planet-adventure-path. I was very touched by his words, and encourage every publisher out there to do your best to paint a vivid picture with your words. This is fantasy; we can do ANYTHING, so let's do it, and make it amazing. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but for some gamers those words are very important.

"Honestly though, your products are hands down the best out of all third party publishers, and I am proud to back you any time something like this comes along. I own almost everything you have ever done, with only a few exceptions. For reference, I am blind, but every time I read something you produce, I feel like I can see again. Your descriptions are hands down, some of the most mentally stimulating I have ever read. As long as your quality stays as awesome as it is already, I will continue to support your company beyond any other out there. You guys and gals rock! Simply put, thank you for making me lose myself in your work."

Thanks, Valantrix1; this one's for you!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads