LETS GET READY TO DUNGEON!

pallmall59

First Post
Well,

I may have bought a bundle that had Xcrawl, so now I would like to run an Xcrawl game.

The catch?

I want to use Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 (aka the srd) but I also want to use it as Epic 6.

You can google it, basically it means that each class is capped at 6th level abilities (with some exceptions) and a very slow powerup curve past that. Magic items are affected correspondingly (artifacts becoming anything that a single person can't make themselves so a +3 longsword is an artifact now). I've done pbp before if not here and I'm looking for crawl teams.

That said, I know getting bodies who can post can be challenging. I was thinking of getting people to run 2 characters each (the level cap and inevitable fatalities will help thin this out, but also allowing 2-4 people to run a full Xcrawl team).

The good news is that Xcrawl practically begs for Multible Parties, so if people want to compete for the Emporer's Cup I think that would be really awesome.

So if your interested in some good old fashion Dnd dungeoning set in the North American Empire of Ronald Agustus the First of his name, with a side of grandstanding , mugging, evisceration and superpower celebrities give me a shout, a pm, post here , send pigeon.

Some References will be forthcoming if your google fails you.

So [Best Michael Buffer Voice] LETS GET READY TO DUNGEEEEEEOOOOOOOOON [/voice]

Remove ads