LFG - three new DnD 5e players in the Newbury/Reading area

LJR69

Villager
We're three, new to TTRPG, gamers looking for our first group to join. We're all have a gaming background in general and our ages are 21, 22, and cough 53 (I'm just a big kid at heart).

We're in the Newbury area in Berkshire and we'd love to hook up with a group that knows what it's doing, has a good DM and can help us learn the D&D ropes.

Kwon

First Post
We're three, new to TTRPG, gamers looking for our first group to join. We're all have a gaming background in general and our ages are 21, 22, and cough 53 (I'm just a big kid at heart).

We're in the Newbury area in Berkshire and we'd love to hook up with a group that knows what it's doing, has a good DM and can help us learn the D&D ropes.
Are you still looking for a group/someone to help teach you the game?

loumooop

Villager

Hi there my son and possibly myself are looking for a group. We've got table top..will Wheaton's background. New to DnD. Would love to join

RobBrown

First Post
Hi there, I´m also new to DnD (played a few one hits with some friends in lockdown). I really want to play the game again. Would love to get involved in a game if any of you are still looking (or keen for a tag along to join).

TheWhiteWolf

Villager
Hi there, I´m also new to DnD (played a few one hits with some friends in lockdown). I really want to play the game again. Would love to get involved in a game if any of you are still looking (or keen for a tag along to join).
If there are 4 or more people still interested in playing in the Newbury area, I might be interested in running the game

DuvetGecko

Villager
I believe there is a gaming group in Newbury, someone I larp with goes to one I'm sure. I can ask if they do RPGs as well as board/war games if it's of interest?

Rhyn0

First Post
Hi also looking to sink my teeth in some DnD. new to tabletop DnD but play other tabletop and lots of computer ones

Remove ads