Librum Equitis 3.5?

JoeGKushner

First Post
I know that there is supposed to be a Librum Vol 3 in PDF and then a hardcover with all three books but since 3.5 came out, how about doing the hardcover in one binding so that those of us with Librum 1 and 2 don't have to wait for that 3.5 update any longer?

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
JoeGKushner said:
I know that there is supposed to be a Librum Vol 3 in PDF and then a hardcover with all three books but since 3.5 came out, how about doing the hardcover in one binding so that those of us with Librum 1 and 2 don't have to wait for that 3.5 update any longer?

Actually, the hardcover compilation will include LEs 1, 2, 3 and 4, and should be out in the new year (we're negotiating with MEG Doug this week at GenCon about such things, yay!)
We're going to hold off putting out LE3 until we've finished revising the classes into 3.5. LE4 will be out before Christmas.
So sorry, there'll still be a bit of a wait.

netnomad

Explorer
Re: Re: Librum Equitis 3.5?

Dextra said:

We're going to hold off putting out LE3 until we've finished revising the classes into 3.5. LE4 will be out before Christmas.
So sorry, there'll still be a bit of a wait.

Are you guys going to be revising LE1, LE2 and Compiled as well?

-NetNomad

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
I'm planning on releasing a 3.5 PDF revision of Librum Equitis Compiled, although probably not of the original products from which it is derived (Librum Equitis vol 1, Librum Equitis vol 2).

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Re: Re: Re: Librum Equitis 3.5?

netnomad said:
Are you guys going to be revising LE1, LE2 and Compiled as well?

Yes, although said revisions will probably not be released to PDF- we'll hold off on those until we're ready to go to print, most likely.

tburdett

Explorer
One of the main reasons that I buy .pdf products, and I have purchased over 30 of them in the past year, is that most publishers release updates as necessary. If this practice stops taking place I will stop purchasing .pdf files.

I would definetely NOT buy a print product based off of .pdf files that I had previously purchased if those .pdf files were not updated.

zeo_evil

First Post
Glad to hear it.

Glad to hear something about my Power Summoner prestige class. I have some suggestions about how v.3.5 it. Let me know if you want to hear them!

Remove ads