• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Located in South Shore, MA...looking for 3rd Edition D&D players for Wed. nights

Hey, everybody....how's it goin'? I'm located South of Boston in Massachusetts. My buddies and I need some folks interested in some gaming for 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons. We haven't played for months, and now we gotta scratch that itch, know what I mean? We miss playing. Since some previous players have moved away, we need some new blood.

Anyway, we play a semi-traditional homebrew game. Basically, I DM and make some extensive use of house rules for the game. I should mention that this is a long-standing campaign that's been running for 16 years, though I've only been playing with my current group for 7 years.

I'm down to two players, and we'd really like to play again. A man can only play so much Rune and Medal of Honor before he gets the urge for some real gaming.

We're in our late twenties to early thirties, so we're looking for some players in their twenties or thirties.

If you're looking for a world of high adventure, in-depth roleplaying, and epic sagas, give our campaign a try..

Oh, by the way, I have about half a dozen boxes of that Master Maze dungeon stuff, and dozens of miniatures I've never painted, so we might consider using miniatures in our gaming. We've never used miniatures before, so it'd be interesting to experiment with that.

I hope we're what you're looking for, folks. Thank you very much. :D

P.S. You can contact me here, or e-mail me at Headless@aol.com

Oh, by the way...we don't smoke or drink alcohol while we're playing...so I hope you can dig that. Mostly just pizza and carbonated beverages around here.:D

Thank you for replying, Dave and Sir Osis. We play in Stoughton on Wednesday nights. It's the only time they're consistently available to game. Other nights might be possible, but somehow I wouldn't count on it. Of course, I used to have up to four players at one time for a regular group, but since players have moved, or are busy, they only wanna play if they have a three-person-minimum group. So we've resorted to playing in LAN parties online in my friend's loft.

It's amazing how much Rune a man can play! :D

This is a long-standing campaign with knighthoods, clans, corrupt political organizations, and unholy terrors trying to wedge their way into the world to plague mankind.

There's alot going on. I bought a website for it, though I haven't put anything on it yet.

Well, anyway...if you're looking for an exciting roleplaying experience...contact me at Headless@aol.com. You'll be glad ya did. Thanks. ;)

Remove ads