• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Loggin' In/Timin' Out?

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
I don't think this is a problem (or big problem), just want to make sure...

Is the new site set up (which I REALLY like, btw!) set to bump people offline if they haven't been active in a while?

I kinda get it, when I hibernate or shut down and come back online, though I didn't have to do that with the old site.

But it seems that even if I'm on the computer and have ENworld open, it's kinda booting me off and I have to re-log-in. Early today it happened while I was writing a post and had to re-log-in to submit it because the site seemed to think I was logged out.

I'm not sure if its intentional or a glitch or what have you...so thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Cheers.
--SD

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
No, that'll be your cookies. You might need to clear your cache/delete cookies since the reset.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Sorry to say, it doesn't look like it Morrus.

Just happened again, as I was writing a post...Went to submit. Nope, I'm not logged in somehow.

...and I'd already cleared my cache/cookies.

So...dunno.
--SD

darjr

I crit!
Is the 'stay logged in' checkbox staying checked when you enter your password. Looking around there seems to have been some issues with that. Morrus was that check box checked by default on the old server?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads