• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for 3e Game in San Diego, CA

TheUberDude

First Post
Experienced gamer, 24, just moved to San Diego from Philadelphia. Specifically in South Bay (Bonita) but would travel a bit for the right group. I write, game, shower, make fondue, work out, play music, and hold down a day job with my own transportation. Any fun gamers with a game to start/join, lemme know. theuberdude@yahoo.com

-Mike

Dr Lucky

First Post
Well, I can make a recomendation or two. I'm just about to start up a new game, running the War of the Lance for a bunch of my college buddies who've never played it (Converted to 3e of course.) Also, the players are using their own characters, none of the pre-gens. My group is certainly a step above hack and slash, but not necessarily the paragon of serious gaming either. It might not be your cup of tea, but you might like it. We will probably be playing two Sundays a month, from noon or one until about nine.

Also, the DM of a group I play with is just about to start a new super-hero campaign, using the new 5th Edition Hero System. He's been playing Champions for years, and his games are always super-serious. Heavy role-playing, as well as no holds barred combat. He's a great DM. He'll probably be running three long sessions a month, on Saturdays or Sundays.

Both games are in the Mira Mesa area of San Diego. Both are also starting very soon. (The Hero's game will probably start this weekend, mine will start in probably two weeks.) Let me know if either of these interest you. I'll go ahead and email you this post as well.

Remove ads