• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a 5e weekend game in Queens, NY or Online

ppaladin123

Adventurer
Anybody playing 5e in Queens? I am looking for something closer to home and on weekends (preferably afternoons). I am also happy to play in an online campaign and have participated in several over the years using maptools.

About me: 35, male and relaxed. I'll play almost any character type and enjoy combat, political intrigue, puzzle solving, exploration and pretty much every aspect of the game.

Last edited:

hariustrk

First Post
Sorry been busy with work.
How goes sundays at 7pm EST strike you guys?
Play till 10-11pm? Every two weeks? Would be good if we could find 2 more players for the standard 4 man group. More would be fine as well with a max of 6.

Aeternal

First Post
Count me in!

Sorry been busy with work.
How goes sundays at 7pm EST strike you guys?
Play till 10-11pm? Every two weeks? Would be good if we could find 2 more players for the standard 4 man group. More would be fine as well with a max of 6.

What setting is it and what is the campaign about? I am interested but I just wish it was weekly... Sunday though sounds PERFECT, since that is usually a day that I don't have any interruptions... especially at night. I can play the times you suggested, which would be 6pm my time till 4-5 hours later.

Tried to PVT Message you but didn't see a way to do it. So count me in, what would we be using for VT or communication? PVT me or leave some other contact info, thanks in advance.

- A'Eternal

ppaladin123

Adventurer
Was just me (so 1 not 2) prior to Aeternal posting. Sunday evening works well for me. I'd prefer biweekly but could swing weekly if necessary. Am definitely interested in hearing more about the proposed game (setting, houserules, rpgtools? etc.)

hariustrk

First Post
Setting is Forgotten Realms. But if your a FR fantastic it's not going to be super strict. No particular time frame. I just like the setting and it handles some high level work for me. I"m a very easy going DM. My goal is to have fun, and provide a fun adventure. I'm not a BEAT the party, you vs DM kinda guy.

Normal 5e rules. My house rules revolve more around food/ammo and consumables. Players don't keep track of arrows or food, it's assumed you re-stock next time you get to town. I'm not a stickler for things like that. I also from time to time give out something I call "the brain" which is a 1 time re-roll if you do something very RP or smart. Additionally I don't like spell components, so there are none except in special cases.

For tools, Google hangout + Roll20 (I have a sub for it.).

I could start April 5th. I'd prefer to have 4 players minimum. I'll keep hunting for others.

If still interested email me at hariustrk (at) gmail.com

Jeff

ppaladin123

Adventurer
Setting is Forgotten Realms. But if your a FR fantastic it's not going to be super strict. No particular time frame. I just like the setting and it handles some high level work for me. I"m a very easy going DM. My goal is to have fun, and provide a fun adventure. I'm not a BEAT the party, you vs DM kinda guy.

Normal 5e rules. My house rules revolve more around food/ammo and consumables. Players don't keep track of arrows or food, it's assumed you re-stock next time you get to town. I'm not a stickler for things like that. I also from time to time give out something I call "the brain" which is a 1 time re-roll if you do something very RP or smart. Additionally I don't like spell components, so there are none except in special cases.

For tools, Google hangout + Roll20 (I have a sub for it.).

I could start April 5th. I'd prefer to have 4 players minimum. I'll keep hunting for others.

If still interested email me at hariustrk (at) gmail.com

Jeff

Sounds good. I'll email you.

Remove ads