• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a 5th D&D 4e/5e player

Agnati

First Post
Hey there.
I'm a part of a great group of 5 guys looking for someone to fill one last spot. Our game is run by our DM and has four of our five desired players playing six PCs. Our sessions are usually focused approx 75% combat / 25% Role-play and are once per week, generally Monday through Thursday from 6:30/7:00-midnight in Chamblee, GA , since we do most of the rp/town/NPC/misc interactions via forum posts on the UnseenServant forums. The setting & sessions are very challenging (we've lost a few PCs here and there) but fun is ALWAYS had by all.
We go by the 4e rules with a few very minor alterations and will be looking at the 5e rules when officially released to see if we want to update or stay put.

If you're interested, please contact me via PM or email with any questions you may have with any information you find relevant. I look forward to hearing from you!

Remove ads