Looking for a player for a weekly 4E game in Arlington, VA

RishiFish

First Post
Hey folks --

Looking for a player for a weekly 4E game that meets in Crystal City on Wednesday evenings from 7pm until about 11pm. (And, yes, the location is Metro-accessible).

We strive from a balance between role-playing and combat, so we're looking for players who enjoy both. Also, we're looking for players that enjoy the spirit of teamwork and cooperation inherent in the game. The most important thing for us is finding cool people that we enjoy playing with every week. All of us are in our 20s or early 30s, if that matters.

Also, we do want a commitment - someone who will show up to at least 80% of the sessions.

This group has been playing together in a 3.5 game since September, so we already mesh fairly well. We're very welcoming to new players though.

It's easier for me if you e-mail if interested: rishi.k.agrawal@gmail.com

If you do e-mail, please tell me a little bit about yourself, gaming history, etc. Just so I get a sense of who you are. I'll also be happy to answer any questions you might have.

RishiFish

First Post
Found a player

Hey folks. Just wanted to mention that I found a player for this game already. If I have another spot open up, I'll post here.

RishiFish

First Post
Hey folks. I am bumping this thread because I have a couple players who are moving at the end of the month.

We're looking for people to start on August 6. Characters will be 3rd level by then.

Remove ads