Looking for Game - D&D 5e - Arlington - Alexandria - DC - Can DM

khiner

First Post
Hey all,

I'm new to the Alexandria/Arlington area and I'm looking for a D&D 5e game. I am an experienced player, and in my early 30s.

I also am an experienced DM. I have the Out of the Abyss book, but also like to do homebrew stuff.

Please let me know if you have space for another player in this area, or if you might be interested in joining a new game to be scheduled if/when players meet.

Thanks!

sidpret

First Post
I don't have a game but I am also new to the DC area (on the east side unfortunately, but can do nearly anything that's metro accessible), maybe if we can get another couple of posts on here we can start a new group or something.

I am early 30s, experienced gamer in many different systems, enjoy and am willing to play just about anything. I also GM sometimes but would slightly prefer being a player right now. Haven't played D&D since 3.5 but willing to catch up!

fba827

Adventurer
Not exactly what you're asking for so no offense taken if you ignore this reply...

I play with a weekly group in Arlington ( by courthouse metro station), Sunday's from about noon til 6. All guys in our mid 30s
However we primarily play 4e. We have occasionally done a one time session of 5e here and there but by and large our campaigns are 4e, with a focus leaning towards role play over combat grinding ( well depending on which of our group is dming as we have different dm styles)

Anyway if it sounds interesting feel free to reply or private message. But again I know it's not what you're asking for so no harm done if not

khiner

First Post
Thanks for the invitation. I had a lot of fun playing 4e over the years. However, I'm in the midst of putting together a new group (5e) to meet at that same time. Thanks anyway.

Remove ads