• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for Idaho Gamers - For a convention!!!

Rifter

First Post
Hello all,

A group of us are trying to recussitate orgranized gaming in the Boise area. We are attempting to hold a gameday/convention in the somewhat near future, and grow that into a full-on 3 day weekend con in the future! But, before we can reach this lofty goal, we need your help. Before we can get people to a convention, people have to KNOW about the convention. I am on step one, trying to get people networked, so we can get information out. To futher this goal, we have decided to make Boise Gaming our base of operations. We would like to get any help we can, to get the word out. Please go to the Boisegaming.com website, and register. We are working on getting a forum put in place there, as well.

I hope to see you in the forums, soon!

Last edited:

Rifter

First Post
This is open for anyone with any interest in the gaming convetion. I would guess that people from Eastern Oregon would also be interested, and possibly Northern Utah. You can also use the Boise Gaming website as a meeting place to find new gamers for your games.

Remove ads