Looking for Pathfinder group in Durham, NC

ArgusMcCray

First Post
I recently moved to the Triangle area and am looking for a spot in a Pathfinder group in the aream. I have about 5 years of experience playing Pathfinder and tend to gravitate towards caster classes. I have several characters already planned, but would prefer to play a cleric. Please send me a line if your interested in having me in your group.

ArgusMcCray

First Post
Sadly, no. I have a couple of leads, but nothing concrete. The only thing I have that might be a real possibility is a game at Atomic Empire for PFS play. I would rather not be bound by PFS rules, but there isn't much of anything out there.

HalfOrcStalker

First Post
I have had a lot of trouble as well. I agree with you about PFS. I know one other player in the Triangle who is interested in playing. What days and times as well as frequency work for you? I could let you know if I hear anything and vice versa.

ArgusMcCray

First Post
At the moment, my schedule is wide open, but I would definitely prefer an evening game on the weekends. Weekly or bi-weekly games are fine with me. Thanks for keeping a lookout!

HalfOrcStalker

First Post
I think a bi-weekly Saturday game would be ideal for myself and my friend although we would probably prefer daytime games. We might be able to work something out. The hardest part is finding a GM . . .

ArgusMcCray

First Post
Yeah, finding a GM is nigh impossible. I also have a friend who would probably like to play. Looks like between us we would have a full group.

Also, looks like the Thursday PFS game at Atomic Empire is full. I will keep looking though.

Remove ads