• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for players

Prozak

First Post
I was just curious where people look online to find players in their area. My local gaming store doesn't have much of a board for DnD players. Thanks,

Prozak

Prozak

First Post
Well since i'm here now, (thanks Ashtal, wish i'd seen this before posting), if there's anyone in the Burbank area (Pasadena, L.A., etc) post here, e-mail me at smurfy666@yahoo.com, or reach me through AIM at AMadHatter333. Thanks!

Prozak

Ventifus

First Post
Hey, I'll be in the burbank area over summer vacation (June 25 to end of August). How many people are you looking for; I might be able to round up two more. You can drop me a line at ventifus (at) flying-snail.net.

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Supporter
I just moved to Pasadena, CA. Unfortunately, I'm starting a new job (at LAC-USC MedCen) and a new career (Registered Nurse) this month, so it may be a couple of months for me to get my ducks in order.

However, after that, I'd loooooove to join a gaming group again. I even have the wife's permission, though she's a bit pissy because she'll have to stay home with the ankle-biter instead of going out and playing herself. Heh. :D

Last edited:

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Prozak, to get more responses, go back and edit your original message on this thread, and include your city in the title.

Remove ads