Media Looking for TTRPG Cartographer

Panjumanju

Radio Wizard
Publishing house "Radio James Games" seeks a Canadian table-top role-playing game artist who specalises in cartography to commission from them a a full-colour double-page spread city map in fulfillment of a stretch goal from our recently successful Kickstarter Fight to Survive: Role-playing Martial Arts Meets Heart. This is paid, of course. The one caveat is the artist must be from Canada. Canadians don't always get a fair shake in an international market dominated by the Internet, so I'm on a mission to keep the whole team Canadian. Of course, I'm always looking to diversify my team as well.

Interested parties please apply with a letter of interest and a link to your portfolio to info@radiojamesgames.com.

For more information on the project, and to see if it's style is right for you, please visit the Kickstarter page at Fight to Survive or visit our website at radiojamesgames.com.

Thank you,

//James Kerr

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Don't know if it means anything, but I'm an American small publisher and cartographer, but all my author/game designers whom I publish for in addition to my work are Canadian (3 of them). I wasn't seeking Canadians, they just found me. So good luck, though I don't know how many Canadian pro mappers there are, if any. (I'm not an interested party, though...)

Remove ads