Looking for work....

Acey

First Post
*Written rather sloppily*

We're looking for work, being new to the area. We aren't very experienced with much, but we are very quick learners. We're willin to do most anything, and will give our best effort...

If you want to discuss in more detail, either contact us in the tavern or by replying to this.

Thanks,
Acey

Necriphim

First Post
possibilities

i may have some work if you are interested, it wouldnt require much manual labor, just a bit of wit is needed in fact...look forward to meeting you

N.

Acey

First Post
We're glad someone has work for us, although we would like to know what it is you have in mind.

Please, either leave more information here, or seek us out.

Acey

Trinate

First Post
Work

*Written neatly

I may have a job for you. Would you be interested in something to do with architecture? A friend and I may be opening a building business soon, and we'd appreciate help. You of course, will get paid, which if you accept, we can talk about.

Trinate

evertide

First Post
animal shelter

written neatly

as miss trinate said, we will be opening a business.. we are currently building it and need a little bit of help.. workers will be paid when the job is complete, also those interested in helping out after the construction is complete will be compinsated for additional work.. the business is going to be an animal shelter for unwanted, mistreated, and orphaned animals of all kinds... but none bigger that a griffon... with that said animals will also be given up for adoption to new owners.. OOC-- construction will be finished july 11th regardless of help

Merle

First Post
I'll take it

evertide said:
written neatly

as miss trinate said, we will be opening a business.. we are currently building it and need a little bit of help.. workers will be paid when the job is complete, also those interested in helping out after the construction is complete will be compinsated for additional work.. the business is going to be an animal shelter for unwanted, mistreated, and orphaned animals of all kinds... but none bigger that a griffon... with that said animals will also be given up for adoption to new owners..

Written in peasant scrawl

I'm good with horses and other animals. I ain't a stranger to hard work, neither. Let me know what's needed.

Merle

evertide

First Post
any help with animals would be appriacted... though it will have to wait till construction is complete and we have a few animals in the shelter for you to work with.

Evertide Willow

Remove ads