• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking to run a WoT d20 game in Alexandria, VA (Newbies encouraged!)

el Voz

First Post
DwarvenBrew, can you e-mail me than. I am interestered in a week day game. Ft. Belvoir is between myself and the mall. Not a problem until the base commander closed public roads.

I am interested between m-thu.

Corey are you in Florin's core group?

Florin, any chance on moving to a weeknight?

Lastly are you all inside/outside the beltway? I'm outside.

Florin

First Post
I'm leaning toward Wed. right now. Weekends are out.

I'm inside the beltway, up 395 at the Little River Turnpike/Duke St. exit.

DwarvenBrew

First Post
Mon - Wed nights would be ideal for me. Florin if you're interested in picking some of us up for this campaign, Wednesday nights would be great for me.

I'm just outside the beltway, near the intersection of Van Dorn and Fraconia. I used to live at the Watergate at Landmark, which sounds pretty close to you.

My email is dwarvenbrew2002@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Corey

First Post
el Voz said:

Corey are you in Florin's core group?

Florin, any chance on moving to a weeknight?

Lastly are you all inside/outside the beltway? I'm outside.

No, I have not yet met Florin. I assume he will be killing off my painstakingly created characters in the near future though.

I'm outside the beltway, 10 minutes west of Springfield Mall.

Corey

Florin

First Post
Well, since apparently the Prophecies of the Dragon adventures start at the end of book 2, I won't be starting the game with it, although I think I will run the adventure from the back of the book to start, so don't read it! Or at least forget what you read! ;)

Remove ads