• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Man Survives Fall From 17th Floor

DonTadow

First Post
Felix said:
How likely is it you think this guy says to himselrf:

"Man, I wish I had died. What an unlucky ***tard I am, having to deal with injuries that arn't fatal. Damnit. Maybe I should find another tall building to throw myself from. I mean, who wants to live after being so close, so close, to dying. These broken bones are such a darn nuisance, I'd rather be 6' under. I am so unlucky."
I doubht he's saying
"man am i lucky, i get to eat through a feeding tube and control my movement through a nerve in my fingers. It is so enjoyable to be on a 16 hour dose of pain medication that Iill be on for a lifetime.

I sure hope someone will change me soon.

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Don, when was he paralyzed? Massive injuries doesn't mean automatic paralyzation. No doubt he hurts, but people do recover from injuries.

ragnar99

First Post
Since I live in the area...

Man who fell 16 stories to go home today

By Chao Xiong, Star Tribune

Last update: January 27, 2007 – 12:10 AM

The Wisconsin man who fell 16 stories out of a downtown Minneapolis hotel window and survived with a broken leg and collapsed lungs is expected to leave the hospital today.

Joshua Hanson, 29, will go home to his parents' house in Blair, Wis., and is expected to make a full recovery in an unspecified amount of time, said his aunt Nancy Kindschy. Hanson, also of Blair, is talking, undergoing physical therapy and is walking with assistance, she said.

Felix

Explorer
DonTadow said:
I doubht he's saying
"man am i lucky, i get to eat through a feeding tube and control my movement through a nerve in my fingers. It is so enjoyable to be on a 16 hour dose of pain medication that Iill be on for a lifetime.

I sure hope someone will change me soon.

ragnar99 said:
survived with a broken leg and collapsed lungs is expected to leave the hospital today. ... is expected to make a full recovery ...

Don, you were saying?

Remove ads