• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Marvel Civil War

The SHRA looms on the horizon. Allegiances are shattered. Brother turns on brother. It is the dawn of a new Marvel world.
The campaign has been going since last summer. We're just about to reach the first major plot point of the first act, due to a slower pace we've been taking to teach new players... and some sessions not happening because we didn't get a quorum.
I want to breathe fresh life into the campaign by recruiting new players who are passionate about comic book stories and excited to commit to two Wednesday nights a month.
The campaign is designed for troupe play, so the players switch between different characters all the time. Adding new players wouldn't affect a thing. So, let me know if you're keen on telling this exciting tale.
We play roll20 on google hangouts, so let me know your google hangout email address when you message me. We play the first and third Wed of the month 7-10:30 EST.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads