MD~Brandywine/Waldorf 3.5 Simobra

Nikroecyst

First Post
Im looking for players to start up a 3.5 campaign on Timothy Rd. in Brandywine right near Waldorf. I am more than willing to play somewhere else once every one is set up and characters are made.
My world is homebrewed with equal parts roleplaying and dungeon crawling. My stories tend towards horror and mystery (age is not a factor only maturity), and players are encouraged to make dark heros (no evil).
Alot of my material will be wilderness based. Very generic 2nd level characters can be provided or you can make your own. This game will not begin untill after christmas, im thinking on Sundays.
I use modules from sword and sorcery and a few old remakes from 2nd edition. I tend to alter my modules according to what players I have. That way there is no need for some one to play a class or race they don't like just to fill a spot in the group.
Currently I have 5 slots open, and am looking for 6 players. Either that or 5 players and an assistant DM to run NPCs, Villians, help with campaign world, ect. Assistant Dm must beable to work for me as much as with me.
Any questions you can reach me here or email me at Nikroesis@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Nikroecyst

First Post
This is an update to the ongoing campaign. I have left up the old post to show what kinds of changes I have been making to the campaign.

Im looking for a few more players for a 3.5 campaign on Timothy Rd. in Brandywine right near Waldorf.

The world is a homebrewed conglomeration of "The Red Hand of Doom", "Glades of Doom", and "Saltmarsh" with equal parts roleplaying and dungeon crawling. Age is not a factor only maturity. Alot of my material will be wilderness based. We play every other Saturday as of now.

I use many different sources and tend to alter my modules according to what players like. I am also always willing to hear source suggestions and any ideas that the players would like to see in the game. There is no need for some one to play a class or race they don't like just to fill a spot in the group.

Currently I have 2 or 3 slots open, and am looking for 6 players total. Any questions? You can reach me here or email me at Nikroesis@hotmail.com

Remove ads