MetroWest MA Group Looking for 1-2 Players

Due to some moves and impending marriage, our group is looking to add 1-2 players. (Darn real-world issues!)

Our gaming group meets every other week on Thursday evenings in Marlborough, MA. We've played a variety of games (D&D, Star Wars, Serenity, and Werewolf being the most recent) and are about to resume our D&D 3.5/Eberron campaign. (The Eberron game has a blog at http://breschau.blogspot.com/ .)

Just to give an idea of the current arrangement... Our group is currently comprised of people in their mid-20s through mid-30s. I'd like to think our main goal is to have a lot of fun gaming and hanging out together. Bribing with home-cooked meals to kick off our sessions is not beneath me. ;) (I can't claim credit for most of the cooking - my wife likes to cook and bake.)

As for the campaign itself... The characters are entering mid-levels and I'm planning for some adventuring on the mysterious continent of Xen'drik - hopefully channeling the spirits of Indiana Jones, Land of the Lost, and King Kong... :)

If you're interested feel free to fire off a PM or email to leptictidium1776-rpg@yahoo.com .

Last edited:

Remove ads