Free [Misfit Studios] Free Savage Worlds Creature: The Deplorable Tr'ump Demagogue Demon

The people from the real life notice when propaganda is shown as satire and humour.

Don't worry, I am not annoyed, would you be if I create a module about the noble house of Clintown is really dopplepangers controlled by a secret lodge of vampires?

The people from the real life notice when propaganda is shown as satire and humour.

Don't worry, I am not annoyed, would you be if I create a module about the noble house of Clintown is really dopplepangers controlled by a secret lodge of vampires?
Let me just assure you that I was not worried about your potential annoyance over this parody product. But thank you for expressing your concern for my well-being.

I have got other idea:

Ernest Chewabara is fey (lord) who becomes leader of the rebellion against the high pantheon, and after the fall of the old "theocracy" arrives the cult of the goddess Raison and her high prophet Xarm, whose symbol is a yellow axe and a mining pick on a red background, and the clery is rule by the fey lord but really Ernest Chewabara isn't a true hero, but a pawn oby the old titans (the ancestors of the fey lords), and then a new age of terror arrives, because the new regime call the chekists, the purgers, a grupo of dreadful undead/fey who pursues "all the enemies of the rebellion". All divine spellcasters are slayed but the official members of the "patriotic church". But there is a light of hope, the order of the libertarians, a group of spellcasters who defend the power of the magic and the economy shouldn't be controlled by the state. Now it is the time of the counterevolution.

Remove ads