• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monster Talk Forum

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I'm really happy with the current arrangement of forums, with one exception -- IMHO, it would be nice to have one monster-focused forum in the "top box" (with General, D&D Rules, House Rules, etc.). It need not be a purely D&D monster forum -- any d20 critters would be welcome.

What I'd really like to see is a different split in the Creature Catalogue hosted forum, where CC-specific talk (such as product support and questions about CC-specific critters) happened in one forum and general monster & homebrews that are not necessarily going into any CC happened in the other forum. The non-CC-specific forum could then be linked to in the "top box".

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

-- N

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Yeah, that's where I put my individual critters that I've fully statted up, given class levels, and fully equiped. I'm thinking more of a place for base monsters. If Rogue's Gallery is appropriate for those, too, then I'll shut up. :)

Thanks, -- N

Creamsteak

Explorer
House Rules, Rogues Gallery, or the Creature Collection stuff... I've seen base creatures and templates pop up in all three. Not sure if that's what your really looking for though.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Creamsteak said:
House Rules, Rogues Gallery, or the Creature Collection stuff... I've seen base creatures and templates pop up in all three.

That's exactly the problem that I'm trying to address! :) There are probably a bunch in the D&D Rules -> Conversions forum, too.

I guess I'm the only one who sees it as a problem, tho'. :(

-- N

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads