My cosmology (especially for netbook leaders)

thesilentbard

First Post
I did a lot of thinking and mockups for my cosmology I had presented to this netbook a while ago. Ricardo Gladwell maybe even still has a copy of it.

What I wanted to say is that it had evolved a lot, and it will be different to the last version I sent you.
So what I suggest is that if someone wants to use what I had already done and develop it some more, they are free to do so.
The next version I'll present being quite different, it maybe won't be what you had expected, so feel free to use the old version any way you like.

I'll start transposing it to eletronic format soon, but I cannot say how soon, since I'm going to have to pass the biggest exams I've ever had in my whole life in about 7-8 weeks time (the ones that in my country will let my attend university if I pass them) and I need to prepare them.

ax0n

First Post
What I wanted to say is that it had evolved a lot, and it will be different to the last version I sent you.
So what I suggest is that if someone wants to use what I had already done and develop it some more, they are free to do so.
We'd certainly like to look into modifying it, but you still haven't released it with a contributor ID, so we can't use it. If you could fill out a Permission Agreement and send it off to the FANCC, it would help us a lot. See here for more information on this:

www.enworld.org/fancc/nbopl/join.asp

The next version I'll present being quite different, it maybe won't be what you had expected, so feel free to use the old version any way you like.
I can't wait to read this, Christoph. :) Don't worry about getting it done quickly, we have a 2nd Edition coming out at the end of the year so if you get it ready for that, that would be great. Good luck with your exams. :)

thesilentbard

First Post
At long last I get to post again!

I nearly forgot about that Contributor ID thing...
I'll get that done though, so that my work will be usable for others if they like.

As for my new cosmology, well, I'm still not quite sure how it will work out... It won't be destabilizing for those familiar with de D&D cosmology, which is probably a good thing. It will just be organized very differently, and will have some direct effects on magic use and deities. These two will be similar to what I already have written in the first draft I sent you.

ax0n

First Post
I nearly forgot about that Contributor ID thing...
I'll get that done though, so that my work will be usable for others if they like.
Let me know how you get on and if you have any problems.
It won't be destabilizing for those familiar with de D&D cosmology, which is probably a good thing. It will just be organized very differently, and will have some direct effects on magic use and deities.
Sounds good :). Don't worry about compatibility with the standard D&D cosmology - it can't be too similar for legal reasons.

thesilentbard

First Post
After all this site-moving, I finally got hold of the new FANcc site. I was looking for the Permission Agreement, but the links that where supposed to lead me to it are all dead.

Is there another way to find it?
Could maybe one of the staff send it to me?
Here is my e-mail: christoph_boeckle@yahoo.com

Remove ads