• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter NeoExodus Kickstarter

lmpjr007

Explorer
800% over goal reached!And with that, the Dragon Lords of NeoExodus are set free!!! What is next we focus on the next three threshold goals: More Artwork, Crest and Icon images for the NeoExodus organizations and NeoExodus Mythic!!! All these are to help the NeoExodus Campaign Setting book grow stronger and more successful. I want this to be the prominent and illustrious 3PP campaign setting ever to be released for Pathfinder. Nothing about this setting is typical and I never wanted it to be. Everyone who has donated their money to this kickstarter has only made the dream a reality. As always, thank you again for all your support. Only 13 days left, what wonders can we make happen.

Last edited:

lmpjr007

Explorer
$10,000 reached! 1,000% of Kickstarter goal reached!

You like us! You really like us! 1,000% higher than our original goal! This is been an amazing kickstarter and I want to thank everyone who has helped to make this a success. Now that we have hit this threshold goal, we are moving on to our next big one: $12,000! Alex Augunas has been working on the all new Mythic rules set for NeoExodus. With the Mythic rules, Alex will also be expanding what is the infamous Lazarus Brand, who the Lawgiver is and what it means to players. Only $2,000 away from this goal and we are going to make it! If you have supported NOW is the time to do it. As always, thank you for your support!

lmpjr007

Explorer
Less than 55 hours and $8,000 to make or Kickstarter super success!!!

Even though we have reached over 1,000% of our initial funding goal we have always wanted to reach the $18,000 goal. This was what we want to do to prove to everyone that we are making an a top notch RPG campaign setting. Wil mean might feel this is an impossible number to reach, I know better. The fans of Pathfinder have helped make MANY kickstarter focused project super success stories and NeoExodus is looking to join those ranks. So if you can donate anything, even as little as a buck, we will be grateful and thankful. As always, thank you for your support!

lmpjr007

Explorer
Less than 30 Hours and we reached $12K!!! Next $13K!!!

We reached $12K and with that, Mythic rules for the NeoExodus Campaign setting. This one was one of those that we really wanted to get to. Mythic Pathfinder has created a very vocal and excited fanbase and we just wanted to add more excitement to them. Alex Augunas is the perfect person to handle incorporating the Mythic rules in NeoExodus. I can not wait to see the final version. So next up at $13K is the iconic White Necromancer written by the one and only Marc Radle. Just a little over $700 dollars away it look like this could be happening sooner that you think. So if you can donate anything, even as little as a buck, we will be grateful and thankful. As always, thank you for your support!

Remove ads