3PP Release New 3PP Release: Paradigms of Skill: Expanded Skill Criticals

zombusey

Villager
Just in time for your weekend, I'm proud to announce that Paradigms of Skill: Expanded Skill Criticals is now available for purchase on DriveThruRPG!!

This release expands on the skill criticals tables found in the Adventurer's Guide, providing critical success and failure results for 19 of the 20 skills listed on your character sheet. Turn that critical success on your Athletics check into you powerfully leaping over bigger obstacles, or suffer a bruised ego when your Persuasion check on flattery falls flat. Some results are rude, others are comedic, and and all of the successes give you a pat on the back for a job well-done:
DriveThruRPG

Paradigms of Skill_Cover.jpg

*Note that this book reprints the critical success and failure tables for both the Arcane spellcasting and the Medicine entries found in the Adventurer's Guide simply for ease of reference. Otherwise, these tables remain unchanged from their original forms.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This is an excellent idea for a product. It's something I've been meaning to do for about two years now, but haven't had time to get to it, so I'm super glad somebody got to it!

Distracted DM

Distracted DM
Supporter
I asked about expanded crit results in the EN discord last year; I cooked up some of my own since then, but I'm very happy to have more to work with!
I see that you've done a d6 table for each skill :)
Any chance of there being a FoundryVTT module for these?

Remove ads