• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New air product coming out

BlackJaw

First Post
yet another set of D&D/D20 air rules and such are coming out soon it seems:
http://www.goodman-games.com/aerialadventureguides.php

No idea how their air rules will work, but vehicle wise, they seem to just have some vehicle stat lists instead of a fully customizable system.

The rules may not cover smaller air vehicles (IE: Dog fighters, alhtough they may do something close with construct creatures as mounts) and make no mention of space or working in other settings, like the Future world of dragon star.

To tell you the truth, I'm not sure If I want their system to work kinda like ours so the content can be mixed, or if I want it to nothing like ours and be "bad" so we look good.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Nothing against Goodman Games, I bought Broncosaurus Rex and thought it was okay, but yeah, I *hope* we come up with something better.

Sorry combat rules are taking so long. Hopefully this weekend I'll get something up -- then we've got a pretty full set. Still waiting on Chase rules but we're looking okay even without those.

Then it's just vessel statistics.

?

BlackJaw

First Post
If by that you are implying that I'm not working... err.. HEY! What's that over there!

Actually I'm working on it. I am very focued on making a system for players and DMs to make there own vehicles. I just do not like the idea of having to use a stock vehicle, even with basic customization rules. My system is based, kinda, off Alternity's Ship making system. I've gone over it before, but I'm making changes now so its cleaner.

It is a bit complex, but only when making the vehicles. once the design is set, you get to just have basic stats like what we alrady have. Its kinda like crossing NPC design with magic item making.

Remove ads