• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E New Class: Dragon Warrior

webguy2003

First Post
Just posting a new core class for Pathfinder RPG. I made this class for all those whom have wanted to play a Half-Dragon but couldn't because they are too powerful, or Dragon Disciple but didn't want to be a melee/caster hybrid. Feel free to balance anything that might not fit in your game. I hope enjoy my class.

Link to Class
Dragon Warrior

Last edited:

Tovec

Explorer
First, I would just want to say that 2 days isn't a lot of time? That is just my opinion though.

Second, I want to say that you didn't ask us about anything? Think it is too strong, not strong enough, want help with the powers, the HD? Is there a specific area we can help you with? Otherwise it looks fine but I am fairly sure I'm not going to end up using it for anything in my own games. If you want to know how unbalancing it can be for your own game that would be something to work off of too, but we'd need more detail about what it is being used with.

Overall, it looks fine. *shrugs*

Starbuck_II

First Post
So d10 HD (not D12?), 3/4th BAB, right off the bat seems unpathfinder-ized, as they standardized HD/BAB.

Why the multiclass restriction?

Seems simpler to just take Dragonfire Adept in 3.5 from Dragon Magic book.
Only at 14th level is there a distinction: Form of the Dragon (Form of the Dragon II spell).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads