New gamer looking to get into D&D

AH_JingWei

First Post
Hi I am new here and to D&D.I have thought about getting into it several times before but I thought about making a earnest attempt at it.

I have a friend that I play video games with and I asked him if he ever played D&D and he said he had a little experience.It made me want to dive deeper and I would love advice and some help with getting started.So if any experienced player or DM/GM or something wants to help I would be very glad for it.

Me and my friend use a voice communication software called Curse Voice.It is free and easy to use and we would both be very happy if anyone willing to help would use that program to communicate with us over voice.

cmad1977

Hero
Well, if I had more time I'd be happy to run something for you guys. My advice is, assuming you guys aren't close to one another and aren't able to find more people, check out Roll20.net. With some investigation you can probably find someone who's running a game for new players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AH_JingWei

First Post
Thanks.We are no where close to each other and we just spent yesterday helping me make a character and that alone was fun.So hopefully I could find a good DM and maybe another player or two to join. ^^

Remove ads