News Update - Shew Stone, Website, Etc.

Jraynack

Explorer
If you visited www.aleapublishing.com recently, you'll find we're not there. We are in the middle of switching to a more secure server - so hang in there.

In other news, The Shew Stone, an adventure for the Feudal Lords Campaign Setting is available tomorrow. I will make an official announcement at that time - but it may give Game Masters a feel on what a Feudal Lords Adventure looks like. Also, for creative Game Masters, it is filled with adventure seeds to blossom into an entire campaign.

This adventure, as while as future adventures for this line, is what we play around our own gaming tables.

This week, I begin work on the Player's Guide to Cthonia. It will be a small and brief book to get started role-playing in the Feudal Lords Campaign Setting. Last week, I also begin working on the next Feudal Lords adventure, The Bride of the Horned God. It is a stand alone, but there are some slight elements that builds upon The Shew Stone.

Well, there you have it. If any questions or comments, please post them here since our e-mail is down as well until the new server is up and running.

Remove ads