• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Not showing as Community Supporter

mudbunny

Community Supporter
I am a community supporter (as a quick double check of my CC statement shows) and am not tagged as such under my icon. Is this something that I change in my profile or did my status get lost in the rebuilding?

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
Actually, I have the same issue. I recently upgraded from copper to gold (and I think I actually have both active right now) but I don't show up as a supporter.

-rg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It gives you the ability to change how you're displayed; it doesn't change it for you. You need to set that in your settings. I'd link you, but I'm on my phone!

Alarian

First Post
I'm in the same boat. I just spent 20 minutes looking through all my user settings multiple times and I can't find the setting. Any help would be appreciated.

mudbunny

Community Supporter
It gives you the ability to change how you're displayed; it doesn't change it for you. You need to set that in your settings. I'd link you, but I'm on my phone!

Found it!!
Settings -> Edit profile

It is one of the first ones. You shouldn't need to even scroll down.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads