• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Note from Silentspace

silentspace

First Post
Hello everyone, just dropping a note to let you know I'm alive and kicking. After working ~70 hours a week for what seemed like an eternity, last month I decided to say goodbye to my boss. Not many other work prospects, I just couldn't take it anymore. Actually I didn't mind the work or the hours, but my boss was driving me bonkers! Five other people gave notice the same month, and my immediate supervisor, just under the boss, gave notice this month. The last month I've been travelling, touring China. Just got back. Anyway I just wanted to say hello. Hope everyone is well.

doghead

thotd
Hey Silentspace,

Welcome back to Enworld. Sounds like you live in interesting times. Good luck with the job hunting. What line of work are you looking for?

thotd

silentspace

First Post
Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to getting back to some sort of regular life again. China was a blast! I'm looking for work in real estate development as a project manager, or as an owner's rep. I might consult for a while though, I have some interesting prospects. We'll see how it goes!

Remove ads