• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

November Scheduling

BSF

Explorer
OK, EN World is back up. Hurricane Wilma was an inconvenience in that regard, but it looks like Cyberstreet's datacenter has power and weathered the storm fine.

So what scheduling concerns do we have for November? I imagine there will be a little shifting & juggling with Thanksgiving coming up. Let's get it hashed out now.

Fists.o.Fury

First Post
Well, since Thanksgiving is on a thrusday and I don't plan on being out of town that friday should be good for me. I don't expect that it will be the same for everyone else being that week is a prime time for family to come in town. Perhaps we should make that our off weekend? Other then that every other day should be good for me tool. What's it look like for everyone else?

Macbeth

First Post
I just found out I may be going home earlier then I thought, the 18th may be a problem... But it's kind of up in the air. There's been some family troubles, so they really want me home, but classes and things are unclear. So that may just be a day I have to miss, we'll see. Depends on how things go back home.

BSF

Explorer
OK, it looks like I will be in San Francisco next week. Best case scenario, I won't be back in town before 10:00 PM on the 11th.

Coupled with the other scheduling concerns, let's plan for the following:

Nov 4 - SOL - Journey to Mt Korliss
Nov 11 - Off week
Nov 18 - Agents of the Gods - Finish the necropolis
Nov 25 - ?

Let's get a final check-in and see if we want to meet on the 25th.

Remove ads