• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Now Available For Download: 3"x5" SRD Cards

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I just whipped up some domain cards and thought I'd share the love. You'll need MSWord or some other similar program to be able to print them out right.

Mods, please feel free to move this if this is an inappropriate forum.

Attachments

• Domains (3x5).doc
    66.5 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Okay, I'm going through the SRD a section at a time and putting what I like onto the 3"x5" index card format. Next up are the non-epic spells, A-B.

Attachments

• Spells A-B (3x5).doc
    220 KB · Views: 234

Wow, this is really great.

Question: how do you print these? do you print them on regular paper and cut them, or is there some special kind of 3x5 card paper that they're set up to use?

Ken

Fat Daddy

First Post
Haffrung Helleyes said:
Wow, this is really great.

Question: how do you print these? do you print them on regular paper and cut them, or is there some special kind of 3x5 card paper that they're set up to use?

Ken
Haffrung,
Avery makes printable 3x5's. They come 3 to a sheet, 25 sheets a pack. They can be formatted manually (instructions included) or your printer driver may have a selectable pre-set for them. You can get 'em on Amazon for about $16. 3x5 Cards

Remove ads